World’s first and only “Automatic” Yoga and Meditation method -Online Shaktipat initiation by Guru Siyag Mantra” awakens Kundalini -Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga.
“Science is not God, God is Science”
– Sadgurudev Shri Ramlalji Siyag
A complete science, aiming at the “Next evolutionary development” of Human being, solving issues left unresolved by modern science, making it Possible to find a permanent cure for the so called incurable diseases like Cancer, AIDS, etc., and to get rid of all types of Drug and other addictions, leading to “The complete development” of Human race, putting an end to the sorrows and miseries of life, and establishing peace in the World forever, by “A Spiritual Revolution” based on the solid principles of Indian Vedic Siddha Yoga Philosophy which states – “Sarvam khalvidam Brahm”- means that, what ever visible in this World is a infinite unlimited form of one Supreme power and “Vasudhaiv kutumbakam”- means that every Human being is a member of one Supreme power’s family.
Exclusive facts about Guru Siyag’s Siddha Yoga-
- A mere inanimate (lifeless) Photo of Guru Siyag affects and controls Human body.
- The Seeker’s body undergoes automatic (kundalini) controlled Yogic kriyas like Aasana, Pranayama, Bandh, Mudras, against his will.
- During the 15 or 20 minutes of state of spiritual meditation, different people undergo different types of body movements, depending upon the requirement of their body, just like a custom made treatment program.
- The Seeker does not have any control over his on body’s movements which occur automatically during the state of spiritual meditation, when he sits in meditation.
- The Seeker is not required to concentrate or meditate forcibly, unlike other types of meditation methods, Seeker’s mind concentrates automatically when he tries to imagine the Photo image of Guru Siyag on his forehead.
- When a Seeker continuously tries to imagine Guru Siyag’s Photo image on his forehead with closed eyes, he enters a state of deep spiritual meditation, proving the presence of “gurubala” or “guru tatva” or spiritual power in the Photo image of Guru Siyag.
- Hundreds of patients suffering from Cancer, AIDS, Diabetes, Phobia etc. have benefited from Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga, without any medicine.
- Many Seekers see and hear incidents of unlimited past and future, during the state of spiritual meditation.
- During spiritual meditation some Seekers have found their body lifted above the ground level in the air, thus breaking the law of gravity.
- Some Seekers also get divine taste, divine smell and hear divine sound during the state of meditation.
- The basic principles of Vedic Philosophy are being proved practically in a short time span.
- The Seeker practically experiences the presence of Spiritual Power.
- Proving the presence of a Supreme Power which has been given different names like God, Allah, Rama, Krishna, and Buddha etc.
- Guru Siyag aims at complete development of Human body to “The Transformation of mankind” to attain a “Divine bodily form”.
- Guru Siyag terms it as the “Next development in Human beings’ which was “Due to occur” as per the “Evolution” system or the law of Nature.
- Many Seekers have got Visualizations about the 10th Incarnation or “Kalki Avatar” described in Vedic Philosophy, they have visualized Guru Siyag in the form of “Kalki Avatar” during the state of spiritual meditation.
- Unlike other Spiritual Programs, Guru Siyag does not give any kind of lecture or religious teaching, he just explains the “Method” and the Principles behind it, and initiates the seeker through “Shaktipat” initiation.
- Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga Shaktipat initiation Program does not involve any kind of rituals or formalities.
- Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga “Shaktipat” program takes merely 60 to 90 minutes, about 60 minutes for explaining the “Method”, 1 or 2 minutes for giving the “Shaktipat” initiation through “Mantra diksha” (Mystic, Sacred, Divine Word), and 15 minutes for experimenting the “Spiritual Science” practically, sitting in meditation.
- Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga Program is nothing but a “Live Experiment” of Spiritual Science.
- During the state of spiritual meditation, many Seekers have observed themselves coming out of their physical body, traveling outside their physical body in a micro bodily form, moving freely through any kind of material like walls etc. and again entering into their physical body.
- Students observed remarkable improvement in their studies due to increased concentration and enhanced memory power.
- Guru Siyag’s Siddha Yoga is offered absolutely free of cost.
- There is no barrier of any Religion, Race, Cast, Country or Gender, Guru Siyag’s siddha Yoga is for every interested Human Being.
- Present prevailing form of Yoga is a mere Physical exercise, where as the real Siddha Yoga is a way of living a worthy life.
- The real Yoga has nothing to do with diseases or health, its real aim is the “Union of Soul with the Supreme” or we may call it Self Realization and Visualization, getting rid of diseases is only a secondary benefit of Yoga.
- God is a subject matter of Realization and Visualization, not a subject matter of blind faith or beliefs.
GURU SIYAG (Gurudev Shri Ramlalji Siyag) is the founder and patron of Adhyatma Vigyan Satsang Kendra, Jodhpur (India), a nonprofit spiritual organization.
Guru Siyag initiates the Seeker through “Shaktipat”, awakening the Kundalini power (mother of universe). This active Kundalini shakti takes over the body, mind, soul and conscious of the of Seeker under it’s control, and induces automatic (kundalini controlled) Yogic body movements during the state of spiritual meditation, to free the body from all types of physical, mental and spiritual ailments.
Cure of the so called incurable diseases like Cancer, AIDS, Hepatitis-B, Hemophilia, Diabetes, Blood pressure, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Phobia, etc. is possible through Siddha Yoga.
On regular practice it is possible to get rid of all types of addictions like Drugs, Heroine, Morphine, Opium, Tobacco Alcohol, etc.
Hundreds of medical diagnosis reports of the patients who have benefited through Guru Siyag’s Siddha Yoga tell the success story of Siddha Yoga Philosophy.
In contrast to the prevailing form of Yoga, where a practitioner learns and does Yogic kriyas by his own physical and mental effort, in this form of Siddha Yoga by Guru Siyag, the Seeker just sits in a comfortable posture with crossed legs, looks at the Photo image of Guru Siyag.
Makes a mental prayer to Guru Siyag for inducing the spiritual meditation for 15 to 20 minutes, then closes his eyes, and tries to imagine the Photo image of Guru Siyag on the forehead between the eyebrows, simultaneously chanting the divine word given by Guru Siyag, in the brain, without moving lips or tongue.
As the Seeker continues to imagine this Photo image of Guru Siyag along with mental chanting of the divine word given by Guru Siyag, with closed eyes, he goes into the state of spiritual meditation, and during this state of spiritual meditation his body undergoes automatic Yogic body movements without any physical or mental effort from the Seeker’s side.
The Seeker cannot interfere in these body movements, nor can he stop this.
These body movements stop automatically on completion of the time period requested by the seeker, and he comes out of meditation into the normal state.
This method of meditation is to be followed regularly in the morning and evening, empty stomach or before having solid food.
Along with this, one has to continuously chant the divine word mentally, in the brain, round the clock; this process is termed as “Nama Japa”.
On regular practice of Meditation and Nama Japa, the Seeker’s body is freed from all types of diseases and addictions, improvement in the concentration and memory power, relaxed state of mind, positive changes in the habits and behavior are some of the visible symptoms.
Here is an opportunity for the interested positive minded curious people of the World to discover the potential powers of Spiritual Science and its benefits to the Mankind.
Guru Siyag’s Siddha Yoga method of meditation
|Sit in a comfortable position.|
|You can sit cross-legged on the floor, lie down, sit on a chair / couch etc., to meditate.|
|Look at Gurudev’s picture (Above photo or any other photo of Guru Siyag) for a minute or two until you can remember the image.|
|Then close your eyes and pray / say silently to Gurudev, “Help me meditate for 15 minutes.” You can choose a time-limit according to your convenience, for eg., 5 / 10 /12 /… minutes.|
|Then, with your eyes still closed, think of Gurudev’s image at the place between your eyebrows (also known as the third eye). This means that you have to try to imagine Gurudev’s picture in your mind.|
|While thinking of the image, repeat silently (Chant) for 15 minutes the secret divine mantra given by Guru Siyag.|
|If you have not been initiated by Guru Siyag, silently chant the name of any divine or spiritual entity you believe in such as Gurudev, Krishna, Jesus, Eloheim, Allah, Holy Father, Om, Love, Truth, Kundalini, Energy, Peace etc.|
|During meditation, you may experience certain automatic yogic postures or movement of your limbs. Swaying, nodding of head, rapid movement of head from left-to-right or vise versa, inflating or deflating of belly, clapping, grunting, moaning or laughing can happen in many cases. Do not panic or worry. These actions, happen involuntarily, are ordained by divine force, and they are needed for your internal cleansing and readying you for further progress.|
|You may also experience vibrations, see bright lights, colors or even have visions or revelations of the past and future events. These are indications that you are progressing well on the spiritual path.|
|However, if you do not experience any yogic postures or see visions, it does not mean that are not making progress. In all probability, the divine force awakened in you has perhaps decided that you don’t need these experiences,|
|You will notice that your meditation will come to an end automatically exactly when you reach the time limit you had set mentally prior to starting meditation.|
|Siddha Yoga In Short:|
MORE INFO ON -